Monday, March 22, 2010

Kemmer when he passes out after a long day with Grandma Jill and playing with cousins.

So every other Sunday, Kemmer goes to church with Grandma Jill. Well this week he also got to go play with his cousin Beckam! Which I think wore him out. He came home around 7:30 pm and went in his room to play. It was all the sudden so quiet I had to go check on him, this is what I found. KEMMER WAS PASSED OUT!! He didn't move all night! that doesn't happen very often in this house!! Poor kid slept in his church clothes. These are the things that I love to witness while being a mother to sweet and innocent moments that kids give us in the world. I thank all my kids for those moments.



He sure does sleep funny sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. he's so sweet! he {well all of you!} needs to come over more often. Beckam was in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a little stud you have! I'm so glad you have a blog! Isn't it fun!!!

    ReplyDelete